Inspired by the famous clubs that helped establish Long Beach's rich rock history (The Foothill, Fender's Ballroom, The Prospector and Alex's,) the 7th Street is the no-frills version of our original design, the 2nd Street. A solid mahogany body, single scatter wound Lollar P90 pick up and only a volume knob take all of the guess work out of this punk rock work horse.
Photo on left shows the following options. Additional options available on the oder page.
- Mahogany body
- 3 piece Set Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fret board - 12" radius
- Mother of pearl inlay / side dots
- Medium frets
- Bone Nut
- Gotoh tuners
- Tone Pros bridge & tail piece
- Single Lollar Scatterwound P-90 Pickup
- CTS 250k volume
- Recessed Dunlop strap locks
- "Solid Black" Nitrocellulose finish
- G&G custom case