The 2nd Street is the design that started it all at Wilmore Guitars. This gutar is our take on an American classic; combining the features we like best from a number of sources, we feel this model gives a player something they can't find anywhere else.
A contoured body and top with a set neck, and dual hand wound humbucker pickups make this a comfortable guitar to play as well as providing a versatile spectrum of tones; from blues to big rock and everything in between.
Photo on left shows the following options. Additional options available on the oder page.
- Hand carved maple top
- Maple headstock veneer
- Hand carved mahogany body
- 3 piece set mahogany neck
- Rosewood fret board - 12" radius
- Mother of pearl inlay / side dots
- Medium frets
- Bone Nut
- Grover keystone tuners
- Tone Pros bridge & tail piece
- Lollar Imperial Pickups (standard or over-wound)
- CTS 500k pots
- Switchcraft 3-way switch
- Recessed Dunlop strap locks
- "Blood Burst" Nitrocellulose finish
- G&G custom case